From Toshiyuki Masui:
With Gyazo, take screenshots and instantly share them online. Launch the Gyazo app and drag your mouse to grab the screen, the image is instantly uploaded and the URL is automatically copied to the clipboard, and paste and share the URL of the image on IM, blog and more web activities.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Organize staff and customer appointments for various purposes.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Communicate with other YouTube users and get more Videos views.
- Capture and share printscreens, images, and other contents inst...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Capture movies in DirextX or OpenGL applications.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Hide anything on a Web page by right-clicking with this Firefox...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1