Editors' Note: Note the separate download links for Jaguar and Panther/Tiger.
What's new in this version:
- GyazMail now supports IMAP accounts!
- Support for the IPv6 address.
- Messages can now be individually saved in one of several formats (text, rich text, RFC 822).
- When deleting folders, any messages within the folder are now also deleted (rather than just being moved to the trash).
- Folders can now be moved into, or created within the Trash. Emptying the trash will delete any folders within it.
- Locations of default folders can now be ... See all new features »