From Gzwo Softwareentwicklung:
The virtual gambling machine Groschengrab 3 is a combination of seven classic german gambling machines from the 70/80 and one american slotmachine. Like in those days you put money in the machine and aim to make as much profit as possible. All eight machines are absolute realistic in representation and calculation of the gain. Because of the perfect 3D simulation you have the possibility to look at the machines from any angle of view. Only 3 machines,60 min to play.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- USB driver.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- USB driver.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Learn about the elements of arithmetic.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Turn luck into a fortune by playing a 3D-slot machine.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Like to rate it 0 'cause it stinks, sorry but it does."
Version: Groschengrab 3 2.2
Pro? you can go into a 'deep coma' & get some sleep because you don't have to do anything. The 'machine' starts & stops itself. (whatever 'game' from the picks)
It was Horrible. If you like Dutch slots then fine theyr're here. They all look the same. Even the ad for the paid version they all look almost exactally alike. It starts itself & stops the little 'windows' from turning. Hard to understand I guess it's in pounds not dollars. BORING!!! When it first came on I got afraid my comp. had 'had it'!!! Looked like it was in 'super Safe' mode start up!!! I cannot say enough negative about this 'game' if that's what it is! PHEW!!!!!!! STINK!!!!!!! Do NOT repeat NOT waste the space on your comp & your time!!! Now I have to remove it from my comp.!!! I've been to Vegas a LOT & other gambling places & not that I think it's gonna be like that is in person. I thought I could have some fun.Bought mom a Chinese Slot & we have a lot of fun with that so it's not because it's not American, it's because it STINKS!!!!!!! Get rid of it C Net!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content