This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
Full user review
"Grooveshark = Viruses?How about Neg Reviewers = Shills?"
Lots of music, free listening. Imeems true successor to the throne.
Not enough songs, although this is a minor issue.
libra925, johngrybos, kayyvo, MRSMF1, Eded45, kayla_jason, xxrjaxx are all FAKE, FALSE REVIEWER INDUSTRY SHILLS! Here's why:
1. Most of them made their accounts on the same day that they posted their negative reviews. (I would say ALL of them, but it doesn't say when the first few negative reviewers started their accounts.) This means they only created an account for that one purpose.
2. All of them don't have ANY other activity on Cnet! They only used their account for one thing only..to post a negative review and then leave!
3. They are trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator of knowledge amongst people that use the internet. Saying that Groove shark "has viruses" is something that everyone from a grandmother to a gradeschooler can understand and fear.
4. They have NO PROOF of what they are saying! They are outright liars! I know this because I have used GrooveShark and have NEVER had these issues that they are claiming.
5. Over 261,235 "like" Grooveshark on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Grooveshark?sk=wall You don't get those kind of numbers by having viruses on your website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. libra925..no REAL person, ever defends the poor music industry. Come on..really?
I bet these fake users all work for the industry or are paid by people who work for the industry. The service has over a quarter of a million likes on facebook! Listen to them! Not these 8 or so fake reviewers
-A loyal Grooveshark user...and a real person! 5 stars for Grooveshark! 0 stars for MUSIC INDUSTRY SHILLS!