From Chris Schmidt:
Dataminers, accountants, technicians, engineers, developers--all inherit or develop complex Microsoft Access databases. GraphicalAccess creates a MS Visio diagram of your Microsoft Access database. Which form uses which table or query as source data? GraphicalAccess shows you simply and clearly, what's contained in your Access database, and where it gets its information from. Now including drill-down to live Access, allowing faster reviews, edits, and updates.
Version 3.3 fixes installation and compatability problems with Office 2007.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3 fixes installation and compatability problems with Office 2007.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Enhance your Visual Basic database applications with these ten ...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage SQLite data and generate ASP.NET scripts.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage Firebird data and generate ASP.NET scripts.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage Oracle data and generate ASP.NET and PHP scripts.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Add an MS Access toolbar for updating your tables and database ...
- Experience another way to autocomplete your T-SQL statements.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Query Access databases with SQL and convert resultsets to PDF t...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Try this graphical tool for MySQL database programming.
- Speed up the development by generating C# data access architect...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert MS Access databases to MySQL server and vice versa.
- Quickly produce ADO code for Visual Basic and ASP based on a si...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"What a time saver!"
Version: GraphicalAccess 2
Once I learned to use the right-click feature, I was able to instantly diagram my database application. What a huge help! From Visio, being able to right-click and see the table and query results instantly was a treat. Then switching to design view helped me check the accuracy of the diagram. Saved me time trying to understand how the database worked. Thanks for the app.