From Lemke Software:
GraphicConverter offers you everything you need and would expect for an all-round editing software for your Mac with ease of use, an excellent range of functions, stability and reliability. GraphicConverter is able to open and import approx. 200 different picture formats, i.e. almost every form of picture file, regardless of the operating system or computer platform on which the file was made. In order to enable you to exhange pictures with other users GraphicConverter currently allows you to save your pictures in approx. 80 different formats. Depending on the format used, GraphicConverter offers a variety of settings for the import and export of files.
What's new in this version:
- added support for Flickr
- added support for Google+
- added local database for thumbnail storage
- added option to enable/disable display of current location in the map
- added automatic reduction to one bit during saving as TIF or BMP if the grayscale file does only use black and white; this can save a lot of disk space
- added support for PICT import in 64 bit version
- signed compressed version for Gatekeeper
- added support for Phot...
See all new features »