Grain Design Program Lite (GDP) is capable of calculating all 2D-grains, like stars, moonburners, slotted grains, and BATES grains. Geometries are devided into four categories as simple stars are treated analytically, simple cylinders (like BATES), treated analytically, and aAll other shapes are calculated graphically. The user provides a file (.pcx, .gif, or .bmp) of the grain. GDP automatically finds burning areas and calculates burnback. This options allows full burn-back, including slivers. Even cracks can easily be drawn with a drawing program, and modeled. Tabular input allows grain input by entering burning area and burning volume as function of burn depth.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Perform calculations from single-crystal diffraction measuremen...
- Get out basic material and labor estimates for your business.
- Perform math operations on multiple decimal, hexadecimal, binar...
- Video chat software.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Electronic medical record.
- Convert units of measure in MS Excel.
- Compare and set the accordance between string variables.
- Learn Morse code.