Grain Design Program Lite (GDP) is capable of calculating all 2D-grains, like stars, moonburners, slotted grains, and BATES grains. Geometries are devided into four categories as simple stars are treated analytically, simple cylinders (like BATES), treated analytically, and aAll other shapes are calculated graphically. The user provides a file (.pcx, .gif, or .bmp) of the grain. GDP automatically finds burning areas and calculates burnback. This options allows full burn-back, including slivers. Even cracks can easily be drawn with a drawing program, and modeled. Tabular input allows grain input by entering burning area and burning volume as function of burn depth.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get out basic material and labor estimates for your business.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Video chat software.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Electronic medical record.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Learn Morse code.