From Wisco Computing:
Gradebook for teachers. Over 40 teacher, student, and administrative reports, attendance, seating charts. Grade book supports block schedule, traditional and trimester academic school years. Allows multiple terms per semester, letter and/or number grades, conduct/citizenship grades, text and numerical comments, non-graded assignments. Email student progress reports. Version 8 features user interface improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Search for various e-books from the Internet.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Next generation school automation"
Version: Gradebook Power 8
Not sure if graduation and attendance computing is the most important thing for the school education. But this information system can save a lot of time for teachers and heads of the school. At least it can automate reporting. This ultimately will lead to releasing teacher time for knowlege improvements and facultative work, as well as family and home. Unfortunately schools in Ukraine are not so good computer equiped, but some private schools are.
Looks like it was developed for Win 3.11. I can offer unexpensive services to rewrite it for Win32 and to prepare it for Windows XP Logo certification. Let me know if interesting.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content