CNET Editors' reviewTeachers can maintain students' scores with this easy-to-learn program. Despite its cluttered, uninspired interface, creating new grade books is a fairly simple process. Enter information such as the class name, assignment type, letter-grade range, and students names, and you re ready to input grades. If you get stuck, help files are readily accessible. Information either can be input manually or imported from text files. Bonus features include the ability to create seating charts, graph class grades, and send progress reports via e-mail. However, we did notice a couple of glitches. First, the button for attendance options isn't functional yet. Also, in one case where we accidentally created a new class, we couldn't find a way to return to the previous screen. Instructors preferring to store information electronically likely will give decent marks to GradeBook for its simplicity and functionality.
GradeBook Program allows any teacher to handle grades and Attendance for any number of classes/students. Progress reports can be printed or e-mailed. Students/Grades can be ordered several different ways on screen and in printouts. Thoroughly tested with ample Help. Version 22.214.171.124 has added attendance features, you can setup Cycle Days for use with the Attendance features.
Other changes/additions: You can now Curve a Grade from several classes together. Several kinds of statistics are now available, both in data form and graphical form. You can send progress reports via E-Mail. Besides using a Form Letter, you can specify comments for up to 5 ranges of MP average. You can also add comments for individual students. Grades can be entered as numbers or as Letters. You can obtain multiple printouts (e.g. all 3rd MP's) The Report Dialog has been streamlined. Menus now replace the multitide of check boxes and Radio buttons. You can now create one or more Common Classes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Plan lessons, record students progress, organize teacher's data...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create, edit & view photoalbums.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Kill chat clients.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Create, edit & view photo albums.