Gpx2bin is a software to convert GPS track file *.gpx, *.mps, *.plt or *.nmea, created by GPS software, to the Tracks.bin file of Navitel Navigator to see this track as "blue line". Gpx2bin can get input file name from command line, so it also can be started by "Open with" command of file manager. Software should not be already running in this case.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Add AeyTimes Ideas toolbar to Chrome, WordPress or FireFox.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Get DLL file required to use any ST software.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Send software PAD files to shareware and freeware sites automat...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...