Gpx2bin is a software to convert GPS track file *.gpx, *.mps, *.plt or *.nmea, created by GPS software, to the Tracks.bin file of Navitel Navigator to see this track as "blue line". Gpx2bin can get input file name from command line, so it also can be started by "Open with" command of file manager. Software should not be already running in this case.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Add AeyTimes Ideas toolbar to Chrome, WordPress or FireFox.
- Get DLL file required to use any ST software.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Send software PAD files to shareware and freeware sites automat...
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...