- Free for personal use.
- Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
- Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth - Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
- Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
- Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, shopping, and more.
- KML â€“ data exchange format lets you share useful annotations and view thousands of data points created by Google Earth users.
What's new in this version:
- Japanese language support (Japanese version is available here - earth.google.co.jp )
- Layer data for Japan, including countrywide 3D buildings
- Featured content layer (now available in all versions)
- A new interface for viewing time-stamped /time-range image overlays
- Improved printing option for turn-by-turn driving directions with satellite imagery
- New KML folders options with radio button style placemarks (under my places)
- ... See all new features »