- Free for personal use.
- Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
- Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth - Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
- Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
- Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, shopping, and more.
- KML â€“ data exchange format lets you share useful annotations and view thousands of data points created by Google Earth users.
What's new in this version:
- Less Is More - A New UI- The most obvious change is a new and, we think, simpler user interface.
- We've reorganized the data layers to make it easier to find layers and turn them on and off. The nav panel at the bottom of the screen is gone, freeing up more real estate for actual imagery. The nav panel tools are still accessible, though; the nav controllers are now in the upper right and the tools (measure, print, email) are in the new tools bar along the top. Free Feel To ... See all new features »