Google Chrome specifications
What's new in version 9.0.597.84
- Chrome 9 introduces WebGL support, and support for Google Instant search from the location bar.
- High Use-after-free in image loading. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  Low Apply some restrictions to cross-origin drag + drop. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined) and the Google Security Team (Michal Zalewski, David Bloom).
-  Low Browser crash with extension with missing key. Credit to Brian Kirchoff.
- [$1000]  High Crashing when printing in PDF event handler. Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG.
-  Low Handle merging of autofill profiles more gracefully. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
-  Low Browser crash with bad volume setting. Credit to Matthew Heidermann.
-  Critical Race condition in audio handling. Credit to the gamers of Reddit!
- Publisher Google
- Publisher web site http://www.google.com/
- Release date February 03, 2011
- Date added February 03, 2011
- Version 9.0.597.84
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 555.35K
- File name ChromeSetup.exe
- Total Downloads 12,878,026
- Downloads last week 340,590
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available