Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Take Google's Chrome browser with you on a USB stick.Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and powe...
- View Flash multimedia content through your browser.Explore the Web with the beta channel version of Google's sp...
- Explore the Web in a safe and secure way.Flash Player's "Extended Support Release" with video hardwar...
- Surf the Web in privacy without an installation hassle.Browse the Web with a version of Chrome that's more cutting-...
- Run Java applications on your Windows computer.Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.