Now out of beta but appears to be the same version as the last beta release.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the Web faster, safer, and easier. Use one box for everything--type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop.
What's new in this version:
- High Use-after-free in text editing.
- High Memory corruption with enormous text area.
- High Bad cast with the SVG use element.
- High Invalid memory read in XPath handling.
- High Use-after-free in text control selections.
- High Memory corruption in libvpx.
- High Bad use of destroyed frame object.
- High Type confusions with event objects.
- High Out-of-bounds array access in SVG handli... See all new features »