From netmin e.K.:
Goal-Getter is your interactive career as a football professional. Initial situation is that you are a young and very gifted forward. Now you're getting the chance to play in a premier league. Choose your character, age, and your local and national team. Fight to achieve an essential position for yourself in your team, either by intensive training, or by winning the sympathies of fans and trainer by other ways. Give interviews, make yourself seen in TV broadcasts and read your performance reviews in the papers.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a match between Arsenal and AC Milan in the 2005 edition o...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Find multiplayer gaming sessions on the net.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Translate words, full texts, Web pages, and complete documents ...
- Check out the Science and Industry v1.0 Mod for Half-Life.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Manage and monitor your projects, expenses, and budgets.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Open a report snapshot without having the standard or run-time ...
- Take the hassle out of organising a Quiz or Trivia night.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content