GmailStatus displays the number of unread messages in your Gmail inbox in the OS X menubar.
- User-definable hotkey opens Gmail inbox in browser.
- Choose "Check now" to check for new messages at any time.
- Choose "Open inbox" to open Gmail in your browser.
- Choose "New message" to compose a new message in Gmail.
- See labels and their unread count. Open labels in the browser.
- Move the mouse over the menubar icon to see current account usage.
- Use Gmail as your default application for writing messages.
- Auto-checks for newer version.
- Also works through a proxy (set proxy for http and https in your network settings)
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese
What's new in this version:
Fixed parsing problem caused by a change on Google's side