From MeggieSoft Games:
MeggieSoft Games Gin Rummy is a very comprehensive implementation of the popular card game including Hollywood and Oklahoma variations. Play against an online opponent or against your computer with many customizable visual, audio, and game options. Gin Rummy is a game of taking and melding cards with the object of being able to lay your cards down before your opponent. The first player to 100 points wins the game.
Version 2008.71208 includes correction to problem introduced in builds 71019 whereby the "Online Status" menu selection could be erroneously ignored.
What's new in this version: Version 2008.71208 includes correction to problem introduced in builds 71019 whereby the "Online Status" menu selection could be erroneously ignored.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Fix, speed up, maintain, and protect your PC.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Perform disk fragmentation and speed up your computer in minute...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Play this popular rummy game against your PC or online opponent...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Canasta online or against your computer.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Frustrating game to play."
Version: Gin Rummy 2008.71208
Nice graphics. Fast game play.
This is one of the worst games I've ever played. The game is so biased in favor of the computer. Most of the time the computer is able to meld after playing a few cards. In fact the computer frequently melds after playing only 2 or 3 cards. Soon after I installed the program and began playing it, I removed it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content