From MeggieSoft Games:
MeggieSoft Games Gin Rummy is a very comprehensive implementation of the popular card game including Hollywood and Oklahoma variations. Play against an online opponent or against your computer with many customizable visual, audio, and game options. Gin Rummy is a game of taking and melding cards with the object of being able to lay your cards down before your opponent. The first player to 100 points wins the game.
Version 2008.71208 includes correction to problem introduced in builds 71019 whereby the "Online Status" menu selection could be erroneously ignored.
What's new in this version: Version 2008.71208 includes correction to problem introduced in builds 71019 whereby the "Online Status" menu selection could be erroneously ignored.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Use boxing trivia questions to throw punches and score points a...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a combination of poker and solitaire.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play against the computer in a variation of the popular Othello...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play Pinochle and Bezique against your computer or online.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play with your computer partner against two computer opponents.
- Play an unusual solitaire game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a game of solitaire against the computer or another player...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Train your brain and use your intelligence while playing a card...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play standard solitaire and learn legal moves interactively.
- Play a game of Cribbage against an online opponent or against y...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Join forces and compete for points with this creative learning ...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Frustrating game to play."
Version: Gin Rummy 2008.71208
Nice graphics. Fast game play.
This is one of the worst games I've ever played. The game is so biased in favor of the computer. Most of the time the computer is able to meld after playing a few cards. In fact the computer frequently melds after playing only 2 or 3 cards. Soon after I installed the program and began playing it, I removed it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content