A newer version of Ghost Mouse is available.Or, Learn More About Ghost Mouse
Full user review
"Easy to use but will randomly forget it's programming"
1) Great how to use instructions
2) simple and easy for the first timer
3) Can change playback speed
4) It's FREE
1) Free version 3.1 has no program loop option
2) If you do not record with playback at set at 1x speed, program has a tendency to forget where it is suppose to click or will miss and click wrong areas
3) If you set playback speed more than about 3x it will miss where it is suppose to click
4) when trying to exit program if you click the "x" top right it will still be running in the system tray.
4a) If you click File > exit the program will freeze your window and you have to re-boot
This little program does the job if all you need to do is a series of mouse clicks. I tried a similar looking program but could not figure how to get it to record, this program has good help pages. If I used this program frequently, having to reboot after every use would be annoying... but I only need it about once a week.
It is a user friendly enough of a program to tempt me to look at the pay-for program to see if these bugs are fixed.