From PSY LABS:
Get The Gems is an action/puzzle game in the style of Boulder Dash or Emerald Mine. You are Fluffy, a poor little slimeball, who is trapped inside an abandoned mine deep under the surface of Earth. The ultimate goal is to fight your way through thirty challenging caves back to the surface. To solve a cave, you have to eat a certain number of gems in a limited time to unlock the exit leading to the next cave. But beware, for many obstacles will give you a hard time, such as boulders and walls blocking your way, sneaky vermin, exploding nitro balls, a mysterious bubbling mass. An absolute must for every Boulder Dash and Emerald Mine fan.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 includes bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Find the solution to escape the Shadow Place in this first pers...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Dress up Kate for her school trip to impress the photographers ...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play as Naruto use many talking combinations to beat women hear...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Advance through unique tests, and travel to a mysterious world.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content