The Geosoft plug-in for ER Viewer enables users to view and use Geosoft grid (.grd) and map (.map) files in the ER Viewer application. Access all of your data from within your working environment. the Geosoft plug-ins now use Dapple, a globe explorer, to find, view, and extract data from a variety of data servers. You can use internal servers as well as public servers including DAP servers, WMS servers, ArcIMS servers, and Tile Servers. Along with enhanced Area-of-Interest searches using the globe, new capabilities include a WEB spatial data search engine for locating available public data, and a text search to narrow searches to topics of interest. Use all available data for complete investigation and informed decision-making.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create interactive data applications using SMS text messaging.
- Exchange 5.5 Internet Mail Connector Patch 2656.59.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Backup your data securely over the Internet.
- Do regular Internet speed tests in the background.
- Use a proxy server that displays its data in real-time.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create server side charts in PNG, JPG, BMP for ASP.
- Store ASP.NET session data using less memory and processor load...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Access time charge data over the intranet or Internet.