From Wuhan University:
GeoJModelBuilder couples geosprocessing Web services, NASA World Wind, and Sensor Web services to support geoprocessing modeling and environmental monitoring. The main goal of GeoJModelBuilder is to bring an easy-to-use tool to the geoscientific community. The tool can allow users to drag and drop various geospatial services to visually generate workflows and interact with the workflows in a virtual globe environment. It also allows users to audit trails of workflow executions, check the provenance of data products, and support scientific reproducibility.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Customize your Google Earth experience with enhanced map layers...
- See and explore the World Atlas in 3D.