Gavel law practice management software gives a law firm, of any size, the tools needed to manage clients, client contact records, cases, all aspects of time and billing. Gavel's features include: Client Record and Case Management System - Document Management System - Store any type of document against a client or a case so that it can be easily accessed. Time Sheet Management - Resources can easily and quickly allocate their time to particular cases. Complete Outlook style calendar system - Easily view your own calendar, other peoples calendars, all calendar item for a particular case, make appointments, send email notifications to attendees and much more. Expenses Management - You can enter expenses against each case. Again, you can create your own expense codes or you can use the provided UTBMS expense codes. Companion Website - Your customers can see select details of their case on the first of its kind website, www.FollowMyCase.com. Automatic Billing System - Within seconds you can produce an invoice for all outstanding billable items and expenses that relate to a client. Reminder System - Never forget an important item again. Multiuser Environment - As you would expect with enterprise level software, you can have as many users of the system as you like Secure System - Only users with the correct credentials can pass through Gavels banking level security system. Free Legal Research - Gavel is integrated with Google scholar. Trust Accounting - A complete system that allows law firms to keep full account of monies held in trust.. Document Merge System - Merges MS-Word documents with your client data. Reports - Gavel has a 'state of the art' reporting system that allows you to keep your finger on the pulse of your business. Mailing labels - With Gavel, you can easily create mailing labels for all of your clients. Conflict of Interest Checking - You can easily search the system for names and partial names. Email Integration - Not only does gavel file your emails and their attachment with each case but it also backs-up all of your emails in its database. Calendar System - Outlook style calendar system that lets you choose to see just your own meeting, everybody's meetings or just meeting for a particular case. Contacts - You don't need to use an external program to store all of your company's contacts. Now with Auditing, invoice reminders, docket number search, Google calendar integration and task dashboard.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.8 provides a vital integration with CalendarRules Court Rules System invoice reminders, Google calendar integration and a comprehensive Task system.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Download music from YouTube by entering a name or a link.
- Remove sensitive information from PDF documents as easy as shoo...
- Get better access to public court records with this Firefox ext...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Draft enforceable contracts for any job and meet state requirem...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Change PDF page size to a new page type or size.
- Embark on an online tour through pharmacy sources.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Get a landlord application for landlords and letting agents.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create and use different legal forms.
- Manage your firm's legal cases with an easy tool with more than...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage an unlimited number of legal cases and clients.
- Manage your property, rent increases, payroll, and purchase ord...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Make your law office more efficient with this dictation softwar...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Good comprehensive new product. Very Responsive Support"
Version: Gavel Legal Practice Management Software 2.5
- Features - Provides most of the features that I require for my practice
- New features are added regularly
- No software bugs found
- Support - Gavel support team is very responsive and helpful. Any problems/questions are resolved the same day
- Price - The price is comparable with other competition on the market, but this is a new player on the scene and should be more competitively priced. I think a sliding price scale would work better.
This is a nice product.
It has a modern (very) user friendly interface, that beats the older (slower moving) products on the market.
They are regularly adding new features and are HAPPY to listen and add new features (for FREE).
I like this product and highy recommend it to any small to medium Law Firm.
"DONT DOWNLOAD - MISLABELED"
Version: Gavel Legal Practice Management Software 1.8.1
NONE NONE NONE NONE
It's not free (mislabeled). AND To top it off the price CNET has listed which is $100.00 is not the purchase price but merely the MONTHLY COST! Montly fee of $100. To buy the product = the price is a ridiculous $1,200.00.
$1,200.00 for law practice software i havent heard of is just ridiculous.
"Fantastic New Product"
Version: Gavel Legal Practice Management Software 1.6.2
- Great support (before and After purchasing the software)
- Ease of use
- Nice intuitive Interface
- Easy to install
Nothing at this point in time
This is a great new product.
I have been using this for nearly a month now and find it easy to navigate and use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content