Garmin Training Center (GTC) is a training tool for your computer that works with your compatible Garmin fitness device. With GTC, you can analyze and store workout data from your Garmin device on your computer, as well as plan and save future workouts. GTC is included when you purchase a compatible Garmin fitness device.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Watch DStv Mobile's or GOtv Mobile's DVB-H mobile television br...
- Play and record MIDI files with a piano simulation.
- Surveillance security system based on the webcam.
- Play as one of six top football clubs in a match at Arsenal's E...
- Get various workout routines with viewable illustrations for yo...
- Hit pitch for quick game as Liverpool, Barcelona, or six nation...
- Get a graphical map of tracked location info stored on your iPh...
- Recover important papers, plant a virus, and blow up a fuel tru...
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Connect your GPS device to a computer and transfer data back an...
- Make your way through various levels to dispel the curse.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This product is useless without expensive map upgrades"
Version: Garmin Training Center 3.6.3
This COULD have been a good product
Useless without map upgrades
I bought a Garmin Forerunner 305 because, during my runs, I wanted the ability to change routes on the fly if the mood hit me, and a unit that, with its included software (in this case, Garmin Training Center), would display the course in addition to the distance of my runs.
You can imagine my surprise when the course displayed was a line with no reference points!!! You see, there is no mapping included with Garmin Training Center. You have to buy that separately.
I resent being sold a product that is used only as a front to get additional money from me in order for it to meet my needs. It's akin to buying a car, discovering the steering wheel is missing, and having the dealer say, "You can have the steering wheel for $500.00."
I will never buy another Garmin product.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: