No hard sell. Garden Golf is a new, high quality and easy to use mini golf (also called minigolf, mini putt, or putt putt golf) game for PC and Mac. Enjoy two 18-hole courses packed with fun and varied obstacles, such as tunnels and treadmills. Perfect your technique in full-screen with 3D graphics and a light-hearted atmosphere. Publish your best score sheets on funpause.com in one click for unlimited bragging rights.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"looks great, but plays far too easy and is annoying to aim"
Version: Garden Golf Mac 1.5.1
- beautiful game play, by far the most visually appealing mini-golf program I have ever played
- Extremely difficult to move your mouse into the position to aim the putter in the direction you want. Overall, the frusturation that results from that error really negates the kicking back and relaxing that I typically think of when I consider playing computer mini-golf.
- Extremely easy. If you hit it within like a foot of the hole it goes in, power doesn't mean a thing around the hole.