From T-Alex Software:
Interesting version of the computer realization of mathematical game "Life" invented by British mathematician John Conway in 1970. This game is the best known example of cellular automaton. Venue of the game - "the universe" - is marked on the cell surface, unlimited, limited, or closed. Every cell on this surface can be in two states: dead or alive. The player does not take a direct part in the game, he only puts the initial configuration of live cells, which then interact according to certain rules without his participation. These rules lead to a huge variety of "life" that may arise in the game.
This implementation provides you "unlimited" size of the universe, it can scale, load and save in many popular file formats. Also there is the opportunity to set rules for the game, the generation time of the new generations, etc. The editor stores user actions that can, if necessary, roll them up to a certain moment, transformations such as rotations or flips can be applied on the selected areas. It is possible to work with the clipboard that allows you to copy and paste the samples when it's necessary. Also you can choose the color for the states of cells, gridlines, and background. The game has nice and intuitive user interface that will help to fill gameplay with new feelings.
What's new in this version: Link to the executable file has been updated.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Ballz3D classic is an original high-score type game.
- Help Sprill collect everything that's out of place.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Take the challenge to line up one-colored cubes.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Solve 300 all-new perplexing puzzles.
- Test your intelligence by playing Sudoku on your PC.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Piquet against your PC or online.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Explore a fantastical 19th century world in this hidden object ...
- Play a computer version of a game normally played with golf tee...