CNET Editors' note: Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing and/or using this software.
Game Data will track game usage by sessions (from open to close) and grab CPU + Memory usage + Clicks + and all kinds of other data and display it to the user. Game Data will also have capability of uploading the data to the server for crowd sourced Game Data.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep on top of time and project management.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Export your time tracking and project management data into diff...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage customers and employee info with this client and enterpr...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Track calls and manage customer data.
- Track and manage your accounts and sales.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Build your own town and make heaps of money in this addictive s...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Keep track of time your employees spend on each project.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Track time and expenses for accurate accounting and job/project...
- Manage business projects with real-time online modification.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Build your own city and make heaps of money in this addictive s...