GXDeviceEditor creates a device profile of the protocol and parameters of any physical device. The profile is a device template, containing protocols, settings, and messages understood by the device. Then create one or more user interfaces for the profile. New device types can be used immediately, without any upgrading. The profile then enables other Gurux software to collect information from the physical device and control it.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Send multimedia files via Bluetooth.
- Convert Windows event logs to syslog.
- USB driver.
- Keep your DSL connection up and utilize network tools like nets...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Open source, multiplatform mud client.
- Create a profile of the protocol and parameters of any physical...
- Manage configuration files for the Cisco routers.
- Administrate and monitor network shares.
- Dynamic update client for No-IP.com.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: