GXDeviceEditor creates a device profile of the protocol and parameters of any physical device. The profile is a device template, containing protocols, settings, and messages understood by the device. Then create one or more user interfaces for the profile. New device types can be used immediately, without any upgrading. The profile then enables other Gurux software to collect information from the physical device and control it.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Send multimedia files via Bluetooth.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- USB driver.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Create a profile of the protocol and parameters of any physical...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Manage configuration files for the Cisco routers.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: