What's new in version 2.0b6
- Full support for OS X Mountain Lion.
- Added Sparkle update support on Mountain Lion
- Proper error handling of encryption or signing failures.
- Defaults, gpg.conf and gpg-agent.conf are now parsed again on Mountain Lion
- Support seamless switching between S/MIME and OpenPGP
- Support for groups in gpg.conf
- Create list preview snippets.
- Support the selection of the secret key to use if more than one exists for the same address
- Display hints why encryption or signing might not be possible
- User choice for encrypt/sign status always sticks now.
- Better installation handling.
- Added all UUIDs since 10.7.0.
- FlippedView error message is no longer shown in Console.
- Version string is no longer cut off in the GPGMail preference pane.
- The signature view now shows the creation date of the signature.
- Checksum: f9384b9e941684daae71184e6141e00c5c9549cd (SHA-1)
- Publisher GPGTools
- Publisher web site http://gpgtools.org
- Release date May 20, 2013
- Date added June 25, 2013
- Version 2.0b6
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 3.84MB
- File name GPGMail-2.0b6.dmg
- Total Downloads 2,193
- Downloads last week 9
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available