GOM Player is a free multimedia player with popular video and audio codecs built-in. GOM Player supports file formats such as AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF. Users don't have to install codecs separately. GOM Player is capable of playing incomplete or damaged AVI files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play locked or partially downloaded files. Its other features include drag-and-drop support, HTTP streaming, editable skins, subtitling, overlay mixer, key remapping, enhanced filter rendering, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files and unicode support among others.
What's new in this version:
1. Disable Splash Screen Function (window that appears when closing the player)added.
2. Improved the Gretech MP4 Source Filter.
3. Altered default screen size settings.
4. Improved playback for extremely large files (AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, MP4, OGG, TS).
5. Added the LAV Audio Decoder to the Disabled Filters List.
6. Corrected the Gretech FLV Source Filter.
7. Improved the Gretech AVI Source Filter.
8. Product information added to the Windows Control Panel.
See all new features »