GIF Resizer resizes your GIF animated image files. Sometimes animated GIfs are to big for the use we have in mind. Image conversion software changes the dimensions of static images but can't handle animated GIF. GiF Resizer solves this problem and will resize your animated GIfs while keeping all your animation settings.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Pick colors from the screen and get variable format colors.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Update your dynamic DNS accounts and check your public IP addre...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Navigate an Active Directory database, define favorite location...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Deploy a graphical front-end for the LAME MP3, Ogg Vorbis and N...
- Reduces file size of animated GIFs.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: GIF Resizer 1.1
It works as described.
Nice and compact little application.
When you save your newly edited animated gif, "Gif-Resizer" unfortunately increases the kb's.
An app should not do that when your trying to decrease the size and what not which defeats the purpose.
Could improve that flaw to be a great little app.