From Genesis Circle:
GC Connectwise FastActivities is a very useful tool to add a sales activity to ConnectWise. The application sits in the system tray of your system. One click and it opens. Here you enter the subject, select company, select date, select your team member to whom you want to assign it, add notes and click on Submit. That is it. It adds a sales activity to ConnectWise. Imagine your office receptionist taking customer calls. They can use this application to quickly add an activity to the appropriate queue. How The Application Works: After installing "GC Connectwise FastActivities", you will notice a new system tray icon "Add activity to Connect Wise". Clicking this system tray icon will show the form to create an activity. Enter Subject, select company, select the team member you want to assign it to, Notes and click Submit or press "Ctrl+S" to create the activity.Right clicking system tray icon will show a menu with the following items. 1. Settings 2. Sync Companies 3. Exit The Settings menu item is where you save the settings, like Service URL, User Name, Password and Database. The username and password you add here needs to have the API role enabled for Companies and Activities API. The member ID needs to match with what you have setup in ConnectWise. This is a one-time setup. You will not find yourself coming to this screen often. The user can use Sync Companies to download the latest list of companies that are in the ConnectWise database.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Add any type of the tasks to multiple accounts.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Fill various forms automatically.
- Scan specified IP Address range for MAC Addresses and Host Name...
- Record, track, and value your inventory.
- Non-graphical, .Net Flash management component.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Chat through Internet or LAN.
- Manage your projects and see what you have left to do.
- Protect AS3 source code files, with extension .AS and .FLA.
- Print invoices for your business using this simple and customiz...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.