From Granite Bay Software:
Flickering is a common problem in time-lapse or stop motion footage captured using a digital still camera. Frame by frame variations in lighting or in exposure lead to perceptible brightness fluctuations, or flicker. GBDeflicker is an Adobe Plug-in for After Effects and Adobe Premiere that removes time-lapse flicker.
What's new in this version: Version 2.4.8 changes the free trial now always has watermarked output.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Capture time-lapse images using a Canon DSLR;.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Get your Webcam online with real-time video, overlays, and more...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Include a Visual Studio 2005 solution file on your blog.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Create ice patterns easily.
- Get rid of recompression loss when editing and resaving JPEG im...
- Quickly edit Outlook item categories using a dockable category ...
- Render Freeframe V1 plugins and generate contents.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Add speaking ability to standard Windows applications.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Add any wordpress theme or plugin from the context menu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content