CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
** If you doubt our scoring, read these rules. You need a first and second life before scoring begins! **Indian Rummy is a popular card game originating from India but played all over the world in different variations. Although it is one of the simpler Rummy variants, game play is addictive and challenging. Expert players employ intricate strategies to optimize their success rate.The object of the game is to form the 13 cards in your hand into runs and sets.To win the hand you need to form at least two runs, one of which is a run without jokers (a natural run), called your first life. The second run is allowed to contain jokers and is called your second life.At the start of the game two decks of cards are shuffled together. Each player receives 13 cards and one card is placed face up on the table.This becomes the "discard pile". The remaining stack of cards is placed face done on the table, becoming the "stock pile".You start your turn by either taking the top card from the stock pile or the the discard pile. After ordering your cards you end your turn by discarding a card by dragging it to the discard pile.When a player has correctly formed 13 cards into runs and sets and discards the remaining card, the other players get a last chance to order their cards before play ends.At the end of each game all players are given penalty points based on the cards left in their hands. If you do not have a first and second life all your cards are counted as penalty cards. Otherwise only cards not in runs or sets are counted as penalty cards. Card penalty values are as follows:- Ace, king, queen and jack are worth 10 penalty points each.- A joker is worth 0 penalty points.- All other cards are worth their face value in penalty points.The match ends when a player reaches a total of 400 penalty points. The player with the fewest penalty points is the winner.Recent changes:- Some improvements for play on tablets- Replaced all standard buttons with nicer looking ones- Replaced banner and delay at the end of each hand with an in-game banner- Added tips about other Games4All games at startup- Improved stability on some devices- Added "changes in last game" column in rating dialogContent rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: - Some improvements for play on tablets- Replaced all standard buttons with nicer looking ones- Replaced banner and delay at the end of each hand with an in-game banner- Added tips about other Games4All games at startup- Improved stability on some devices- Added "changes in last game" column in rating dialog
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- Compete against three computer players in the card game of spad...
- A Badugi poker game.
- Play GinRummy against a robot, and an option to see how it play...
- A Japanese old "karuta" card game.
- Super Scratchers, the hit iPhone game comes to Android!.
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Three Hand Blackjack: triple the action, triple the excitement,...
- Want to win the casino?Casino Master is what you want!.
- Hot Death is a variation of the classic card game, Uno, with al...
- This fast-paced card game is very popular in Germany and Austri...
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- Vegas Video Poker is played with a standard 52 card deck and th...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content