From Nick Shorin:
Fusion Portable (32 Bit) allows enhancing the details and increasing local contrast in digital photos. The best result can be achieved when you process multiple images of the same scene taken at different exposures. The program also allows processing of single photos in RAW, TIFF, or JPEG formats. Merging of exposures and processing can be done by one of the operators: HDR or Summation with Priorities. Batch processing allows to process series of photos in an automatic mode by applying the same parameters to each merge. It features are automatic alignment of photos, summation operator, HDR operator, and Batch processing.
What's new in this version: Version 2.4.6 has improved HDR operator and fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create image with high dynamic range of brightness (HDR) from p...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create photo collage and take print in a single page.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Add frame to your digital photos.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content