Fugu supports drag and drop uploads and downloads, and features a console that allows the user to interact directly with the commandline interface of sftp should he or she choose. Additionally, Fugu contains support for directory upload, which is not natively supported in OpenSSH's sftp. Fugu supports directory download via scp. If you try to download a directory with sftp, Fugu will notify you that OpenSSH's sftp client cannot download directories, and will offer to do it with scp. Directory deletion is not yet supported.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed directory upload bug causing nested files and folders to appear at the top level of the uploaded directory.
- Fixed bug preventing Fugu from making another connection following a cancel. (Finally!)
- Complete overhaul of the interface: Fugu now features a customizable toolbar.
- Fugu now checks the local version of SSH before connecting, and if it discovers a version of OpenSSH 3.5 or newer, adjusts its commands accordingly.
- SFTP local and remote panes are now resizable. ... See all new features »