CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (175MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
In this game your objective is to kill all the frogs that have taken over the town. You have to find the keys to open the doors to the next level where you will explore different environments and fight different frogs. There is the main outdoor level, the stables, the general store, the bank, the saloon, and finally the jail where you battle the frog sheriff. This game is best run on mid to high end PCs.
What's new in this version: Version 1b is freeware.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- March to Victory with Mid-West favorite.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Collect and pilot PixelShips and defeat your enemies.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a gravity shooter game with action-RPG elements.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Destroy as many enemy planes as possible to defend a quarry.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Protect the president and uncover a diabolical assassination pl...
- Play an exciting survival horror game.
- Choose weapons and shoot all the zombies and robots that comes ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a new version of the old popular game hangman.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a shooting game and complete all missions.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Protect little creature and escape from the Castle of Nightmare...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Help Zzed survive while fighting space garbage.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content