CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (175MB) file and may take several hours to download via dial-up modem.
In this game your objective is to kill all the frogs that have taken over the town. You have to find the keys to open the doors to the next level where you will explore different environments and fight different frogs. There is the main outdoor level, the stables, the general store, the bank, the saloon, and finally the jail where you battle the frog sheriff. This game is best run on mid to high end PCs.
What's new in this version: Version 1b is freeware.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Experience the Journey Down, a classically aesthetic, fully voi...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Awesome game of stealth and skill comes to PC.
- Play an exciting survival horror game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play cross between Tetris and PipeDream.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Spend your free time playing Sudoku, Sokoban, Defender, or Diam...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content