CNET Editors' note: Please contact the developer for pricing information.
From ATGC Labs:
Freezer Web Access is a user friendly program designed to assist researchers with establishing an efficient system for storing frozen biological samples. Freezer Web Access provides an organized and time effective means of keeping inventory and tracking samples on a large scale. With a multifaceted approach, the program allows for inventory to be maintained based on specific user requirements. The program integrates sample storage and data storage on one easy-to-use format that saves time, minimizes confusion and increases overall efficiency. Some of Freezer Web Access features: Cell line groups and fields module: stock or template cell line groups - reuse previously created cell line fields; drop down menu, radio buttons, check boxes, mandatory fields; customizable options to add or take away fields from cell line groups; view all cell line data that was included with the cell line -; the passage number, the freezing media, the target family, the word/excel/images that were attached. Cell lineage tracking module: know where your batch came from; easily find remaining vials that are left from your batch; attach a word, pdf and excel documents to batch; track history of used batches, view the information on the old batch and know what happened to it tracks the entire lineage while also indicating parent daughter relationship. Freezer management module: filled space and empty space, all consecutive spaces reports; find consecutive spaces for the vials; fill everything from one batch at once; consolidate and create more consecutively available spaces; move vials between different boxes and freezers. Shipment, remove vials module: ship vials of different cell lines together; specify different reasons of removal: shipped, removed for QC. The Cell Culture module is a highly specialized protocol-driven system designed to support development of the cell lines. Cell Culture manages activities related to the growth and maintenance of cell lines, provides stable cell lines development and incorporates laboratory methods facilitating faster and more accurate inventory lifecycle management: from the procurement of cell lines and request processing to tracking of tubes and other items in the laboratories. Cell Culture provides easy to follow, step-by-step protocols, with tips and notes and is of interest to researchers, technicians and process engineers using cell culture within the biotechnology, biomedicine and pharmaceutical industries.
What's new in this version: Version 273 2D may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Keep full track of inventory, from purchasing to sales with rep...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Keep track of your inventory and customers.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Provide an on-demand system combining document management, mate...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Control business inventory and perform warehouse management of ...
- Host cost-effective and scalable stock-control and accounting s...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage all your samples, stocks, and any information of your la...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create Crystal Reports using your report parameters.
- Convert between the most popular units.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content