Freeciv is a free and open source empire-building strategy game inspired by the history of human civilization. The game commences in prehistory and your mission is to lead your tribe from the Stone Age to the Space Age.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3.4 has fixed get_virtual_defense_power() check of units unable to defend because tile is not native to them.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Add a Runic Pagan map to the Red Faction game.
- Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in both unique...
- Fight for control of the oceans.
- Visit ancient Rome with this mod.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Command a fleet of tanks and turrets to crush enemy forces.
- Take on this custom single-player scenario for The Titans.
- Arcade game.
- Play a free 3D action role-playing game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content