CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the product page in the online Android Market. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from the Android Market on your Android device.
From Mike Baroukh:
FreeWifi Connect for Android automatically connect your phone if you go near a FreeWifi network without you needing to manually connect with a browser to enter your credentials. Allows you to focus on the access point already registered over FreeWifi. Has a watchdog that keeps the connection.
More Products to Consider
- Control your computer remotely from your Android device.
- Protect your devices against breaking cyber threats with parent...
- Allows you to fully control your Canon EOS DSLR from your Andro...
- Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackp...
- Control you Nikon DSLR or any other PTP compatible camera.
- Take control of your Windows or Linux PC via WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Manage and control your Android devices wirelessly from a web b...
- Control a computer from your Android phone/tablet remotely.
- Transform your phone into remote mouse, keyboard, and even voic...
- Discover and access devices on BACnet networks.
- Enable tethering via Wifi and Bluetooth for your Android device...
- Connect automatically to free Wi-Fi networks.
- Scan wireless network and display the list of all connected dev...
- Control your distant PC via Internet from your Android device.
- Control your computer via WiFi on your smartphone.
- Be more productive using the device you already own to get more...
- Use your Android device as a Google TV remote.
- Play with mosquitoes on your Android device.
- Enable tethering for rooted handset via USB.
- Get an Android application to reboot your Android device.
- Scratch on your Android device like a DJ on a turntable.
- Turn your Android phone into a flashlight.
- Play a time killer game on your Android device.
- Wake up your PC remotely anywhere and anytime.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content