From Bernardo Zamora:
FreeCell HD for Windows 8 includes beautiful graphics, multiple designs for the board and the cards, move cards by tapping columns or dragging cards, intelligent auto move, choose a game to play by # (following the standard set by Windows FreeCell), option to play easier games first, use game in horizontal or vertical mode (for tablets), adjustable for left or right handed preference, unlimited undo, statistics of games solved, and auto save game in progress.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play Simply Solitaire Pro on your Windows 8 device.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play AE Spider Solitaire on your Windows 8 device.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play four great FreeCell type solitaire games.
- Play and test your memory skills from Windows 8 device.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Changes picture on cards in Free Cell and Hearts Windows games.