CNET Editors' review
Although the occasional skin blemish is a fact of life for most people, no one wants their imperfections to be immortalized in a photo. Free Photo Blemish Remover is an easy-to-use tool that can quickly remove blemishes, whether they appear on the image's subject or the image itself. The program can't handle jobs that require a lot of nuance, but if you need to get rid of a zit or spot, it's up to the task.
The program's interface is fairly straightforward, with buttons across the top representing its features. We opened a photo of a person with moderate acne and got started right away. First, we selected the size of the area that needed correction, adjusting a circular selection tool with a slider ranging from one to 500. Once we'd matched the size of the selector to the size of the blemish, we simply centered it on the pimple and clicked. The program automatically cloned a nearby patch of skin and replaced the zit with it. The results weren't perfect, but given the fact that our subject had a somewhat uneven skin tone to begin with, they were a definite improvement and didn't look particularly fake. Obviously, if you have a large area that needs to be corrected, this automatic cloning tool can be problematic; we tried to eliminate a large patch of blemished skin on our subject's temple and she ended up with three eyes. To tidy up snapshots and perform basic restoration jobs, Free Photo Blemish Remover works just fine, but for professional-quality results you'll likely need a tool that's a little more sophisticated.
Free Photo Blemish Remover installs and uninstalls without issues.
The Blemish Remover quickly removes blemishes and other imperfections in your photos. It's usually used to fix point-like stains, blemishes and acnes on skin/face. The Blemish Remover lets you remove a selected spot of a photo with a sample from another area. It heals the spot that you clicked automatically, and you can improve the heal effects manually.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit images and digital photos with high quality effects.
- Remove or fix red-eye effect easily.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Edit, adjust, filter, and collage your images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Edit photos, fix stains and remove objects.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Adjust, retouch, and fix your photos in a simple way.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content