This is a digital version of the King James Bible in Compressed HTML (CHM) format, which can be viewed just like any help file. No software is needed - you view it using the HTML Help engine that's included in Windows. Also included is a reading plan and a couple of maps. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Calculate body mass index for children.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Works great if you unlock it first"
Version: Free PC Bible 1
Some versions of Windows, for security purposes, will block a downloaded CHM file from showing its contents. To unblock the content, right-click on the file and choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu. In the Properties dialog. click the "Unblock" button and then click "OK". The document should work correctly after that.
"It was easy to download."
Version: Free PC Bible 1
Although it was easy to download and bring up when I did that it showed that I was not connected to the web and therefore couldn't use it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content