From Media Freeware:
Free Interest Calculator is a financial desktop application with great features presented by Free Payment Calculators. It's an application for those who want to deposit their money. Its job is to calculate the interest of money deposit. In the Initial Deposit text box you enter the amount you want to deposit. There is a text box for a regular deposit which means how many additional money you can deposit based on a regular manner such as weekly, monthly, yearly. you can specify the rate of interest in percent. This way you can calculate your interest based on the bank in which you are going to deposit you money. There is a very interesting feature which calculates your Compound Interest. As you know Compound Interest is interest which is added to the main deposit. In other words, the interest earns interest. For example an account with $1000 initial deposit and 20% interest per year would have a balance of $1200 at the end of the first year, $1440 at the end of the second year, and so on. You can change the compound frequency too. Another feature is that you can continue with an alternate deposit which is shown next to your main strategy on the graph. The graph shows you all your info with different colors to analyze it better. Some key features of Free Interest Calculator are: - A great interest calculator for your deposits; - Compound Interest calculation; - Two separate strategies; - Show the results on the graph for better comparison; - Very simple and easy to use.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The interest calculator for all."
Version: Free Interest Calculator 1.0
I had to invest my hard earned money and was wary of the interest that I would get on it. Being bad with numbers, I did not want to take a regretful decision. With the help of this free interest calculator, I now have the best deposit plan for myself. Apart from calculating how much I would be earning on the deposit, the software also lets me know the options available so as to help me in going for the best. It calculates compound interest on a sum, which is very useful.
None of the cons.
"Keep it handy"
Version: Free Interest Calculator 1.0
If you want to calculate the interest on your deposits you don't have to depend on your calculators. Simply download this tool and you can calculate simple interest and compound interest on your deposits. The results are shown in a graph format which will give you a better understanding.
None of them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content