Free DVD MP3 Ripper can extract audio from DVD, VCD/SVCD and MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2) files into MP3 which can be played in MP3 Players. The program is a freeware and does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
- It's clean and free, without any adware or spyware.
- It's stable and fast.
- It supports DVD movie files(*.vob), VCD/SVCD movie files(*.dat) and MPEG(MPEG-1, MPEG-2) files(*.mpeg, *.mpg).
- By choosing the start and end point visually, you can fine tune the selection of the source video file to extract into MP3.
- It uses up-to-date and high quality libraries to encode MP3.
- It's not affected by any DVD copy protection.
- The installing and uninstalling process is very easy.