From Alawar Entertainment:
The fun and innovative gameplay combined with beautiful graphics make Foxy Jumper an outstanding arcade game. Multiple game types along with all the 100 levels will keep you busy for weeks. If you are searching for an new type of arcade game, nonviolent, easy to learn and fun for all ages try Foxy Jumper.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Broken - Never Passed Loading Screen & Time Limited"
Version: Foxy Jumper 1.0
Quick installation - I don't THINK there's any hidden spyware.
Game-time limited to 60 minutes. After launch the loading screen said it may take a "few minutes" The loading bar was animated so it didn't simply freeze, yet after a full SIXTY minutes loading, it exited and informed me time expired. Never played!
Never got past the loading screen. It didn't crash or freeze, it simply was stuck on the loading screen for the full 60 minute trial period. My computer is far from old as well.