CNET Editors' review
Fotor Photo Editor for Mac puts at your fingertips all the tools and effects you need to professionally edit images, as well as 80 different layouts for creating custom collages. The app is stable, performs its functions flawlessly, and offers abundant image editing options, making it a premier image editing tool.
Fotor Photo Editor for Mac comes with a sleek, well-designed interface that allows you to easily import, export, and print files, as well as access helpful resources. You can add photos for editing by dragging and dropping them into the photo-editing screen, or by launching the built-in image finder. Once added, photos can be edited and enhanced using a myriad of basic as well as advanced features, including crop, rotate, contrast, exposure, and add different filters, borders, and more. You can also create a collage using one of the 80 beautiful layouts and up to nine photos per layout. We tried editing a couple of photos as well as creating collages, and were satisfied with the results and overall performance. Once we were done, we were able to conveniently export or share our creations via e-mail or popular social networks -- a nice touch for a photo editor.
Overall, Fotor Photo Editor for Mac both looks and performs great. Not only is it powerful and flexible, offering you all the editing features you'll need, but it's also fast, stable, and easy to use. If you regularly edit photos on your Mac, this application might be the one you are looking for.
Fotor Photo Editor makes it easy to process high quality photos quickly. Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, white balance, and saturation, sharpen/blur, add a vignette, or crop, straighten, rotate and more. Change is inevitable. Most photos aren't taken in a controlled environment and often there isn't time to adjust the settings on your camera. Enter the magic of Fotor. "Scenes" offers 13 different 1-tap-enhance options that have been configured for various photo capture conditions. Snap now - tap-enhance later. Stretch your creativity further with Fotor's huge palette of effects and borders. Designed with input from professional photographers and designers, Fotor comes loaded with over 60 effects, including Classic, Lomo, B&W, Art and Vignettes, plus over 30 different styles of frames. Unleash your creative inspiration using a mix of clear focus and selective blurring. Fotor's Tilt-Shift editor gives your images the depth-of-field normally seen only on professional-grade DSLR cameras. Fotor is fully optimized for retina displays, allowing you to view and edit your high-resolution photos in all their glory. Support image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and PNG, plus conversion functionality for RAW files Choose the quality of your photo and resize as you save. Send your photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Email, all from within Fotor's desktop app.
What's new in this version: 1. Fixed an issue where few users were unable to start application.
2. Support Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
3. Crash Bug fixes
4. Other bug fixes and improvements
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create photo collages automatically.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Edit, adjust, filter, and collage your images.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Photo editor with fun effects and picture enhancements.
- Add photo effect, photo frame, clip art, text, and color splash...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content