From Santa Ragione:
A first person game about jumping, sense of speed and discovery. The key is timing, the goal is exploring and traveling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract - mainly duotone - outlined world, with a look referring to the geometrical abstractions from the 50s a the 3D low-poly gaming era.
- 5 Levels to Explore + an Endless Procedurally Generated Level.
- Accessible One Button Interface Compatible with Every Peripheral
- Two Players Split-Screen Mode.
- 10 Achievements to Unlock + Game Stats.
- Cross Platform Online Rankings.
- Highly Responsive Controls, Improved Graphics and Fullscreen Option.
- New High Quality Audio Tracks.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Provide game developers with the XNA Framework run-time librari...
- Perform video-game benchmark tests or take screenshots and vide...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Purchase, download, and play video games.
- Play billiards online in multiplayer 3D realistic environment.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Get the PC client for the online gaming service.
- Play classical puzzle game with a new design.
- Explore a single level of this nutty, arcade-style miniature-go...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content