Boinx FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on your iPod.
- Create a stand-alone player that will present in full resolution on any Mac (without FotoMagico installed). (Pro-Version)
- Create Mac OS X screensavers playing full resolution slideshows. (Pro-Version)
- Add branding via watermark artwork. (Pro-Version)
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
Your audience will never fall asleep again.
Express vs. Pro.
FotoMagico 2 Express is now even more affordable for the casual photographer using iPhoto to manage the photos. For professional photographers, FotoMagico 2 Pro can use images from Apple Aperture libraries and allows for custom branding of slideshows with a watermark.
What's new in this version:
- Version 3.1 adds full support for chapters in slideshows.
- Create a chapter at any slide. Each chapter has a name, an optional color and an optional keyboard shortcut.
- Use name and color to visually organize your slideshow in the Storyboard.
- Collapse chapters you are not currently working on in the Storyboard for better overview of your slideshow. Just press the up cursor to collapse the chapter the playhead is in, press cursor down to expand it. ... See all new features »