From George Firican:
Never forget again. Type in your notes, reminders, or ideas on the virtual Forget-Me-Not paper. Open multiple Forget-Me-Nots, fill them in, change their color and stick them anywhere on your desktop. Your notes will be saved automatically.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Store and organize all your important data with reminders and s...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Create highly customizable sticky notes and reminders on your d...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set up reminders and manage desktop notes, minimizing the numbe...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Get your daily scoop of news headlines and photos on your Vista...
- Read news from TheSimsStories.com.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- View BOINC stats on your desktop.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- View daily woot information from www.woot.com on your desktop.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Link to Alhurra TV site easily.
- Use Google Search from your desktop.
- Select your ammunition and fire away to create holes on your de...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1